As an entrepreneur, WHAT IF your vision became fulfilled. And, what if it became fulfilled with velocity, within this year. Do you truly believe that your vision will become reality, sooner rather than later? Do you doubt your vision? Or, what percentage of your vision is belief and what percentage of it is doubt?
They say it is good to visualize. Therefore, let’s imagine WHAT IF…
- You wrote down your Vision Statement and viewed it daily
- You truly BELIEVE your vision is fulfilled
- You consistently take the proper actions for your business to succeed and become profitable
- You are able to purchase your 10,000 square foot home
- You are able to travel to your favorite destinations with your family
- You are able to enjoy your exotic vehicle
- You fulfill your VISION this year!
At the core, BELIEF is involved with fulfilling one’s vision. Earlier, the question was asked, what is your level of belief vs doubt. Is it 50% belief and 50% doubt? It is 80% belief and 20% doubt? Or, is it 100% belief and 0% doubt? One way to measure your level of belief is to observe your progress and results. For example, if you take minimal actions on your business about once a week, making very slow progress, then your level of belief may be less than 50%. And, doubt may possibly exceed belief. Alternatively, if you are excited and taking massive action with your business on a daily basis and achieving success, then you may be much closer to 100% belief. Always remember that a high level of excitement about your vision (or business) would lead to a high level of belief and will convert to massive successful actions.
As a resource, you may visit www.receivingincome.com to view a business vision that millions of people are excited about. And, as you become excited about what you see, you may want to participate, believe and see your own results. The key is to be excited and believe in the business or vision that YOU choose… BELIEVE and ACHIEVE!!!